PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Prodoehl Familie

airluc
19.01.2009, 11:21
Hi,
Long time ago my father found a diary of Prodoehl Family. It starts in 1915 and ends in 1943. I am looking for family of Ingeborg Prodoehl and Wolfgan Schulze, they got married in Gdansk in 21 of March 1942.
I don't speak german very well that is why i am writing in english.
There is a lot of pictures there, it is hand-written, some ilustrations.

Waiting for any replay

Best Regards
Lukasz

Hans-Joerg +, Ehrenmitglied
19.01.2009, 14:41
Hi,
Long time ago my father found a diary of Prodoehl Family. It starts in 1915 and ends in 1943. I am looking for family of Ingeborg Prodoehl and Wolfgan Schulze, they got married in Gdansk in 21 of March 1942.
I don't speak german very well that is why i am writing in english.
There is a lot of pictures there, it is hand-written, some ilustrations.

Waiting for any replay

Best Regards
Lukasz
Hi Lukasz
My englisch is not very good ….but i have found only this details of the name “Prodoehl” in Danziger Einwohnerbuch 1937/38 and 1942.

Best regards
Hans-Joerg

daggel
20.01.2009, 12:41
Hy airluc

My english is not so good, but i have a questchen. Your "Wolfgang Schulze" has he a Sister or a Bruther and kan you tell my the names?

daggel

airluc
20.01.2009, 16:33
Hy airluc

My english is not so good, but i have a questchen. Your "Wolfgang Schulze" has he a Sister or a Bruther and kan you tell my the names?

daggel

Dear Daggel,

Diary is written in old-german language. I believe it is Wolfgang Schultze who was captain of U-512 submarine, he got married in March 1942 and died in October. I don't know If he had some brothers or sisters. There is one picture with four mens, They look quite similar, so I can predict that there were his brothers. If you want you can send me an email and I will send you some photos and information from the diary.

Best Regards

Anonymus
20.01.2009, 17:06
Hi Lukasz
My englisch is not very good ….but i have found only this details of the name “Prodoehl” in Danziger Einwohnerbuch 1937/38 and 1942.

Best regards
Hans-Joerg

Nur zur Information, fuer fremdsprachige Beitraege finden wir ein dazugehoeriges Unterforum!

Viele Gruesse
Ohrscher Siegfried

Info@lu-interior.berlin
06.01.2021, 22:15
Hi Lukasz,

My name is Luisa and I am the granddaughter of Ingeborg 😉
I would be very interested in your story and would like to talk to you.

Just contact me

Best regards Luisa