Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Thema: Schöne aktuelle Fotos von Ohra (Orunia)

Forum-Teilnehmer Avatar von Ulrich 31

Standard Schöne aktuelle Fotos von Ohra (Orunia)

In diesem Thread von skyscrapercity.com sind sehr schöne Fotos vom heutigen Orunia zu sehen (bitte scrollen):

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...585998&page=80 .

Forum-Teilnehmer Avatar von Inge-Gisela

Standard AW: Schöne aktuelle Fotos von Ohra (Orunia)

Hallo Ulrich,

ich bin erstaunt, wie sich der Bahnhof in Orunia verändert hat. 2013 gab es dort nur das kleine Häuschen für den Kartenverkauf. Ansonsten war freie Sicht nach rechts und links.

Gruß

Inge-Gisela

Forum-Teilnehmer

Hi, I'm journalist from Poland and I run website called MojaOrunia.pl. It's about Orunia (Ohra). Everyday we write articles about this part of town (and other parts too). Maybe you will be interested in these photos:

Małomiejska street: http://mojaorunia.pl/index.php?optio...tykul&id=13081

New railway station in Lipce: http://mojaorunia.pl/index.php?optio...tykul&id=13079

Gościnna street: http://mojaorunia.pl/index.php?optio...id=24&id=13074

I dont speak german, so i have to write this post in english. Hope it is okay.

I also write about history of Orunia and i would love to talk about prewar Orunia. I would like to see some photos, and i have so many questions

If someone is interested, please let me know in this post or via e-mail: piotr.olejarczyk@gmail.com

Administratorin Avatar von Beate

Hello Piotr,

welcome to Forum Danzig!

Thank you for the interesting link to your website, so we can participate in the development of Orunia and around and read much more...

Feel free to ask your questions any time, think our members will answer if possible.

Have a nice time here!

Kind regards Beate

Hallo Piotr,

Herzlich willkommen im Forum Danzig!

Danke schön für Deinen interessanten Link zu Deiner Website, so können wir doch an der Entwicklung von Orunia und Umgebung teilhaben und vieles mehr lesen...

Stelle Deine Fragen jederzeit, ich denke, unsere Teilnehmer werden sie, wenn möglich, immer beantworten.

Ich wünsch Dir viel Freude hier,
    schöne Grüße Beate
    ..wirklich? Taktgefühl ist nicht nur ein Begriff in der Musikwelt?

Hello Piotr,

welcome to this Forum, and my first question is: Have you a colleague with the name of Jakub Gilewicz, journalist? Some days ago I found his article at the Internet regarding Orunia (Ohra) in which he has also written something about my grandparents (see also Krzysztof Kosik: "Oruński antykwariat"). Gościnna street 4 formerly Hauptstraße 25 (1928) and Horst-Wessel-Str. 30 (1935): my grandfather lived there up to 1930 (my grandmother died already in 1923). In 2013 I was there for the first time. I am very much interested in more information and old/new photos of Ohra/Orunia, especially of ul. Gościnna/Hauptstraße/Horst-Wessel-Str. What I know about my family and their live in Ohra can you learn from the mentioned book. I regret having no other news. Thanks for the links. Is that alright - one of the photos shows the street arriving from the Orunia railway station? And which house is it with the destroyed rooms? I'll send you by e-mail some photos (2013) of that street with the Jan Bosko church.
    Regards,
    Inge-Gisela

Hallo Piotr,

willkommen in diesem Forum, und meine erste Frage ist: Hast Du einen Kollegen Jakub Gilewicz, Journalist? Vor einigen Tagen fand ich seinen Artikel bzgl. Orunia im Internet, in welchem er auch etwas über meine Großeltern geschrieben hat (s. auch Krzysztof Kosik: "Oruński antykwariat" - altes Orunia). Ul. Gościnna 4 ehemals Hauptstraße 25 und Horst-Wessel-Str. 30: Mein Großvater lebte dort bis 1930 (meine Großmutter starb bereits 1923). 2013 war ich das erste Mal dort. Ich bin sehr interessiert an alten und neuen Fotos von Ohra/Orunia, besonders von der ul. Gościnna/Hauptstraße 25/Horst-Wessel-Str. Was ich dort über meine Familie und ihr Leben in Ohra weiß, kannst Du aus dem genannten Buch erfahren. Ich bedaure, keine weiteren Neuigkeiten zu haben. Danke für die Links. Ist es richtig - eins der Photos zeigt die Straße, wenn man vom Orunia-Bahnhof kommt. Und welches Haus ist es mit den zerstörten Räumen? Ich werde Dir einige Fotos von 2013 per E-Mail von dieser Straße senden.

Gruß
    Inge-Gisela

Forum-Teilnehmer Avatar von Peter von Groddeck

Hello Piotr,
    from my family I can give you one historic information from Ohra/Orunia.
    Regards Peter

My uppergrandgrandfather Albrecht II Groddeck, (1638-1714), merchant in Danzig bought 1685 a country house with garden, referred later as Höhnerpark (Park Orunski) a Park in Ohra. 7. March 1698 August II. “Der Starke” of Saxony, the newly elected King of Poland, stayed at this house before his solemn entry into Danzig. As noted in the chronicles, Albrecht Groddeck regaled the king with a handsome meal and accommodated him.

Mein Oberurgroßvater Albrecht II. Groddeck, (1638 – 1714), Kauf- und Handelsherr in Danzig kaufte 1685 ein Landhaus mit Garten, in einem später Höhnepark (Park Orunski) genannten Park in Ohra. Am 7. März 1698 übernachtete in diesem Haus der als polnischer König neu gewählte Kurfürst August II. der Starke von Sachsen vor seinem feierlichen Einzug in Danzig. Wie in den Chroniken vermerkt wurde, bewirtete Albrecht Groddeck den König mit einem stattlichen Mahl und gab ihm Nachtquartier.
    Tue recht und scheue niemand.

Forum-Teilnehmer

I really want to thank you for all the answers and thank you for really warm reception.

First i have to say that, we have many photos of present Orunia. We have been looking for old photos of Orunia. An by old i mean photos from before 2010

To Ingela: i wrote many articles about Gościnna, and of course i know Krzysztof Kosik. I also conduct an interview with Mr. Kosik, and also with Aleksander Maslowski, historian, who wrote an essay about prewar Gościnna street.

Here are the links:

Interview with Aleksander Maslowski (many facts about Gościnna street): http://mojaorunia.pl/index.php?optio...mid=24&id=3341

Article about book "Oruński Antykwariat": http://mojaorunia.pl/index.php?optio...mid=24&id=1861

I would like to know about prewar Orunia. Nowdays in Orunia live very few people, who remember Orunia, and Gdańsk before 1945. But i manage to conduct an interview with Anita Alot (born in 1936), who still lives in Orunia! (Dworcowa street).

Here are the interview: http://www.mojaorunia.pl/index.php?o...mid=24&id=2899

and the second part: http://mojaorunia.pl/index.php?optio...rtykul&id=3456

Ingrid, the destroyed house was near forge in Gościnna. Hope i help you with this information.

I would really love to hear about your impresion about Orunia What was it like to see a town, where your granparents lived.

To Peter von Groddeck: i really appreciate this information I know about Albrecht Groddeck from this short article: http://www.gedanopedia.pl/?title=GRODDECK_ALBRECHT

Hello Piotr,

Yes, than I know where it is. By the way, the forge inside is very nice.

I know that the first book of the same title existed, however it’s out of print. Nevertheless, it is interesting for me to see the cover image, I never have seen it before. But I meant the 2nd one, printed in 2014, which I got from Mr. Kosik.

Many thanks for all the information. It is not easy to find people who lived in Ohra before the war. But never give up hope. And I'm looking for persons who still know Café Kirschberger. :-(

Inge-Gisela

Hallo Piotr,

Ja, ich glaube, dann weiß ich, wo es ist. Nebenbei, die Schmiede ist innen sehr hübsch.

Ich weiß, dass das erste Buch mit dem gleichen Titel existierte, jedoch ist es nicht mehr lieferbar. Trotzdem ist es interessant für mich, das mir unbekannte Foto auf dem Deckblatt zu sehen. Aber ich meinte das zweite Buch, gedruckt 2014, welches ich von Herrn Kosik geschenkt bekam.

Vielen Dank für all die Informationen. Es ist nicht leicht, Menschen zu finden, die vor dem Krieg in Ohra lebten. Aber gib die Hoffnung nicht auf. Und ich suche nach Personen, die noch das Café Kirschberger kannten.

Inge-Gisela

Forum-Teilnehmer Avatar von Peter von Groddeck

Hello Piotr,
    many thanks for the info about Albrecht Groddeck.
    As I can`t post pictures here, I mail you one of Park Orunski taken by my nephew 2006.
    Yours Peter
    Tue recht und scheue niemand.

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer